Make a Payment
On this page:
- Sewer Bill Payments
- Citation Payments
- Property Tax Payments
WARNING: Don't use unaffiliated bill pay websites!
We have received reports of delayed or missed payments caused by using unaffiliated, third-party bill payment services. Often, these services charge additional service fees and do not make payments in a timely manner.
Delayed or missed payments can result in additional fees or fines, or cancellation of payment plans.
The Village of Mount Pleasant is partnered with Point and Pay for online payment of bills and citations. The payment portal is accessible through the links below. The Village is not affiliated with any other online bill payment sites.
The Village accepts online payment for these items or services:
Sewer Utility Bills
- Powered by Point and Pay
- Discover, Mastercard, VISA, American Express, EChecks accepted.
- Pay your sewer bill by credit card or e-check.
(There is a service fee for this service.)
- Payments can be made online with a debit or credit card. An additional fee of 2.75% or $2.00 minimum service fee will be assessed. You will need your citation number(s) to complete the transaction. If you do not know your citation number(s), please contact the Court at (262) 664-7831.
- ***WE DO NOT RECOMMEND PAYING ONLINE IF YOU ARE SATISFYING A COMMITMENT AS THERE IS A DELAY IN PROCESSING THE PAYMENT AND CANCELLING THE COMMITMENT DURING WHICH YOU COULD STILL BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY. IF YOU OR SOMEONE ON YOUR BEHALF WOULD LIKE TO SATISFY A COMMITMENT USING A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD, WE RECOMMEND MAKING THE PAYMENT IN PERSON AT THE MOUNT PLEASANT POLICE DEPARTMENT SO THAT THE COMMITMENT IS CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY.***
- Make a CITATION payment online for MOUNT PLEASANT, WISCONSIN.
Personal checks and money orders made payable to the "Village of Mount Pleasant" can also be mailed to:
Mount Pleasant Municipal Court
8811 Campus Drive
Mount Pleasant WI, 53406
Please include the citation number(s) for the ticket(s) you are paying.
Property Tax Payments
- Tax bills were mailed in early December.
- You can visit Racine County to access your tax bill on line. The instructions on Racine County's page will guide you through the payment process. You can print your tax bill and you can produce your own receipts.
- Once you have your tax bill, you can CLICK HERE to visit Mount Pleasant's payment portal
- Questions are best answered via email. Please email your question to email@example.com