Report a CONCERN

Citizens wanting to report a concern within the Village may submit their online request here. If this is your first time using OpenGov, you will need to create an account by clicking Apply Online. 

All submissions will be forwarded to the appropriate Village department for review. Submissions are not monitored outside of normal Village Hall business hours and may not receive a response until the next business day. In the event of an emergency, please call 911. 

The Village will not process anonymous complaints. All submissions are public record. The Village is subject to the Public Records Law of the State of Wisconsin, and therefore, may be required to disclose this document in response to a Public Records Request.

See the table below for additional contact information regarding concerns within the Village of Mount Pleasant, or refer to the Municipal Code for further details.

Problem/Concern Department Contact Information
Noise Complaint Police Department 262-886-2300
Sewer Backup Sewer & Plumbing 262-664-7800
AFTER HOURS Sewer Backup Sewer Utility (City of Racine) 262-636-9550
Drainage or Flooding Issue Storm Water Email Storm Water
Illegal Burning South Shore Fire Department Email Fire Department
Pothole or Street Damage Public Works Email Public Works
Streetlight Outage WE Energies WE Energies
Trash / Recycle Collections GFL Environment (formerly Advanced Disposal) 800-232-0860
For all other non-emergency issues.
Submit Online Request here