Village Clerk & Treasurer
YOU CAN VIEW YOUR TAX BILL VIA THE COUNTY PORTAL. PLEASE USE THE RACINE COUNTY LINK BELOW TO VIEW YOUR BILL AND PRINT RECEIPTS
- Please visit the Racine County link on this page to access your tax bill on line. Tax bills were mailed on December 9th. The instructions on Racine County's page will guide you through the payment process. You can print your tax bill and you can produce your own receipts
- Once you have your tax bill, you can use the "Pay My Taxes" link in the sidebar to visit Mount Pleasant's payment portal
- The best way to have your tax questions answered is by email - please email your questions to the Clerk's Office. Contact information can be found on the right-hand side of this page
- Please note that due to high call volumes, please leave a message. We will respond within 3 business days, or you can stop during office hours (8-5 M-F)
- SAVE TIME AND GAS *PLEASE USE THE RACINE COUNTY LINK TO PRINT YOUR TAX RECEIPT
- Lottery Credit - Do you qualify? - Have you lived in your home as of January 1st of this year? Is it on your tax bill? Contact the clerks office 262-664-7800 to verify. Obtain your 2021 Lottery Credit Form here: 2021 Lottery Credit Form
- DO NOT PAY YOUR TAXES IN CASH AT VILLAGE HALL
- Please use Johnson Bank when making tax payments in cash
Johnson Bank's holiday hours are as follows:
December 24th - open until NOON
December 25th - CLOSED
December 31st - open until 5:00 PM
January 1st - CLOSED
- Online payments will be accepted through Mount Pleasant's payment portal until January 31 of each year. After that date, you will need to make all payments through the Racine County site.
- We had over 200 checks made out incorrectly last year - please make sure the written line matches the numeric line on your check. Checks are to be payable to the Village of Mount Pleasant until January 31 of each year. After that time, you will need to make your check out to Racine County Treasurer.
- Any NSF checks we receive will be charged an additional $25 by the Village.
- Quick link to tax bills.
I Want To...
- Become a Pollworker (PDF)
- License My Cat or Dog (PDF)
- Pay My Taxes
- Register to Vote
- Apply For or Renew a Liquor License
- Obtain Other Licenses
- Make an Open Records Request (PDF)
- Rent a Park: call 1-262-664-7800
- Read Meeting Agendas or Minutes
- DOR Alcohol Licensing Information
Location: Village Clerk-Treasurer, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
Hours: Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please arrive by 4:30 if you plan on submitting paperwork for any Village licenses
Due to heavy call volume, email is the preferred method of contact - see above