Street Lights & Traffic Signals

Street Lights

Lights attached to buildings or on square poles are typically owned by private businesses or municipalities. Lights attached to wooden poles or that have numbered metal tags are usually owned by WE Energies

  • Report a street light outage to WE Energies here
  • View a street light outage map from WE Energies here

Traffic Signals

For maintenance questions or concerns, or to report a malfunctioning traffic signal, refer to the following contact information: 

  • Village-owned signals:  (262) 664-7844
  • County-owned signals:  (262) 886-8440
  • State-owned signals:  1-800-375-7302

To report a traffic signal or malfunction after hours, contact the non-emergency Mount Pleasant Police Department at (262) 886-2300.