VILLAGE OF MOUNT PLEASANT || NEXT ELECTION: APRIL 2019
All In-Person Voting will be conducted at the Village Hall. On Election Day, April 2019 please go to your assigned polling location. Check MyVote.wi.gov for important deadlines!
ATTENTION 2019 CANDIDATES
In the document links below, you will find a prepared Candidate Packet with important information about deadlines, required forms and documentation, and relevant Village campaign laws for the upcoming April 2019 election.
You can also locate the necessary forms and find additional information by visiting https://elections.wi.gov/
What times do the polling places open and close?
The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on election day.
Do I need to show identification to vote?
Yes. Voters are required to show photo ID to vote. Visit Bring It to the Ballot for more information.
Am I currently registered to vote?
View your current Wisconsin voter registration status here.
How do I register to vote or change my voting address?
There are several options:
- Register/change your registration on-line at MyVote.
- Visit the Village Clerk's office, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
- Register on the day of any election at your polling place. Click here to locate your polling place.
- When you register in person, you MUST provide a valid Wisconsin driver's license or ID number and show proof of residency.
- Register by mail at MyVote Wisconsin.
- When you register by mail, you MUST send a photocopy of your driver's license.
- FILL OUT ALL INFORMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION- MISSING INFORMATION WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR REGISTRATION. IF YOU HAVE A WISCONSIN ID, YOU MUST LIST THE NUMBER ON THE REGISTRATION. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- Click here for information on absentee ballots
- Ballots are available approximately 4 weeks before any election.
- Click here for the application.
- Mail the completed application to: Village Clerk, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
Click here to locate your polling place, or contact the Village Clerk at 262-664-7800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What election activity does the Village Clerk conduct?
- Voter registration
- Candidate registration
- Assign and oversee pollworkers
- Comprehensive voting system administration
- Absentee ballot administration
Click here to download the application.