|Anna Marie Clausen||Trustee||Email Anna Marie Clausen|
|Mark Oravetz||Secretary||Email Mark Oravetz|
|HD Patel||Hotelier||Email HD Patel|
|Rob Richardson||Chairperson||Email Rob Richardson|
|Jim Venturini||Vice-Chairperson||Email Jim Venturini|
|Anna Marie Smetana||Village Communications & Tourism Coordinator||Email Anna Marie Smetana|
Village of Mount Pleasant Tourism Commission
ROOM TAX TOURISM GRANT APPLICATION ELIGIBLE PROJECTS AND USE OF FUNDS:
The Mount Pleasant Tourism Commission will consider funding for projects and events that benefit the Village or the surrounding area. Items that can be funded by the Commission include:
- Design, production and placement costs for marketing that targets visitors from outside the Village of Mount Pleasant and its surrounding communities. This includes but is not limited to: brochures, fliers, posters, direct mail, registration materials, print ads, radio ads, television ads. Website enhancements that are reasonably likely to increase tourism and overnight hotel stay. Web and social media marketing that increase traffic of visitors from outside the Village of Mount Pleasant and its surrounding communities.
- Purchase of marketing lists, search engine marketing ad words, google ad words.
- Offsite signage such as billboards targeting visitors that live outside the Village and its surrounding communities.
- Fees must be payable to a third party vendor. In-kind fees are not eligible.
- NOTE: Payroll, positions or organizational operating costs will not be considered.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, any funding to a qualified tourism entity, as defined by Wis. Stat. §66.0615(1)(f) shall be considered eligible under this application.
For further information please review the grant application via the link below.