Make a Payment
The Village accepts online payment for these items or services:
Sewer Utility Bills
- Powered by Point and Pay
- Discover, Mastercard, VISA, American Express, EChecks accepted.
- There is a service fee for this service.
- Credit Cards: $1.50 per every $50.00 paid
- ECheck: Up to $10,000: $1.50; Above $10,000: $10.00
- Pay your sewer bill by credit card or e-check.
- Payments can be made online with a debit or credit card. An additional fee of 2.75% or $2.00 minimum service fee will be assessed. You will need your citation number(s) to complete the transaction. If you do not know your citation number(s), please contact the Court at (262) 664-7831. ***WE DO NOT RECOMMEND PAYING ONLINE IF YOU ARE SATISFYING A COMMITMENT AS THERE IS A DELAY IN PROCESSING THE PAYMENT AND CANCELLING THE COMMITMENT DURING WHICH YOU COULD STILL BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY. IF YOU OR SOMEONE ON YOUR BEHALF WOULD LIKE TO SATISFY A COMMITMENT USING A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD, WE RECOMMEND MAKING THE PAYMENT IN PERSON AT THE MOUNT PLEASANT POLICE DEPARTMENT SO THAT THE COMMITMENT IS CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY.*** Make a CITATION payment online for MOUNT PLEASANT, WISCONSIN.
Personal checks and money orders made payable to the "Village of Mount Pleasant" can also be mailed to:
Mount Pleasant Municipal Court
8811 Campus Drive
Mount Pleasant WI, 53406
Please include the citation number(s) for the ticket(s) you are paying.