The Village of Mount Pleasant is seeking a Finance Director. This position is responsible for the overall administrative oversight, visioning, leadership, planning, coordinating and management of the Finance Department and IT Department. This position also manages and directs the operations of the Finance Department, including investments, financial forecasting, budget development and monitoring, central financial accounting and reporting, administration of the Village’s financial system, and purchasing.
View the Full Job Posting at: http://www.mtpleasantwi.gov/financedirector
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Mary Cole, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 9, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
SEASONAL JOB OPENING - Compost Site Attendant
Reports to: Public Works Superintendent
To greet and direct Village residents as they enter the Compost Site. This position is situated at the Village of Mt Pleasant Compost Site located North of Hwy 20 at West Road. It is the responsibility of the attendant to check those entering the site with their yard waste.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gives direction to residents on where to drop off their yard waste
- Keeps an accurate count of vehicles that enter the site.
- Check vehicles upon entering Compost Center for Village sticker pass authorizing access
Requirements of position
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Prompt and reliable attendance
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Ability to interact in an agreeable way with the public
- Assist residents as needed
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Occasional lifting of up to 50+ pounds may be required
- Position required early April to early December
- Saturdays only – 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Salary $17.50 per hour
Interested candidates may apply by submitting their application (available here) or resume, with a cover letter to:
Mary Cole, Human Resources Director at email@example.com This posting will remain in effect until the position is filled
The Village of Mount Pleasant is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Mount Pleasant Police Department is taking applications to establish an eligibility list and fill the position of Police Officer.
Completed applications can be submitted Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm in the Lobby at the Mount Pleasant Police Department or emailed to:
Laura Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org or
Norine Young email@example.com
$61,645.00 / Starting pay as of 1-1-2023
$91,003.00 / Top pay after three years as of 1-1-2026
- Lateral Hiring
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Comp Time
- Deferred Compensation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Uniforms
- Annual Wellness Day
- Peer Support Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Room
- On-site Gun Range
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Accredited through WILEAG (WI Law Enforcement Accreditation Group)
The Village of Mt. Pleasant Police & Fire Commission and the South Shore Fire Department are accepting applications for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic to establish an Eligibility List. This is an ongoing recruitment effort.
Completed applications and other required documents should be submitted to:
Firefighter/Paramedic Application Packet (click here)