VILLAGE OF MOUNT PLEASANT || 2022 ELECTION SCHEDULE:
- Spring Primary Election - Tuesday, February 15
- Wards 5 and Wards 16-23 ONLY
- Spring Election - Tuesday, April 5
- Partisan Primary - Tuesday, August 9
- General Election - Tuesday, November 8
Redistricting has changed Ward Boundaries, School Board Districts and County Board Supervisory Districts. Click here: New 2022 Ward Map to see an updated ward map for the Village of Mount Pleasant. Confirm your voting ward and location at MyVote.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What times do the polling places open and close?
The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on election day.
Is Curbside Voting Available?
Yes. Curbside voting is available during In-Person Absentee Voting and Election day at your polling place. Call Village Hall during voting hours at 262-664-7800 Option 3.
Do I need to show identification to vote?
Yes. Voters are required to show photo ID to vote. Visit Bring It to the Ballot for more information.
Am I currently registered to vote?
View your current Wisconsin voter registration status here.
How do I register to vote or change my voting address?
There are several options:
- Register/change your registration on-line at MyVote.
- Visit the Village Clerk's office, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
- Register on the day of any election at your polling place. Locate your polling place.
- When you register in person, you MUST provide a valid Wisconsin driver's license or ID number and show proof of residency.
- Register by mail at MyVote Wisconsin.
- When you register by mail, you MUST send a photocopy of your driver's license.
- FILL OUT ALL INFORMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION- MISSING INFORMATION WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR REGISTRATION. IF YOU HAVE A WISCONSIN ID, YOU MUST LIST THE NUMBER ON THE REGISTRATION. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.
How can I get an absentee ballot?
- Find information on absentee ballots
- Ballots are available approximately 4 weeks before any election.
- View the application.
- Mail the completed application to: Village Clerk, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
What election activity does the Village Clerk conduct?
- Voter registration
- Candidate registration
- Assign and oversee pollworkers
- Comprehensive voting system administration
- Absentee ballot administration
How can I become a pollworker?
Download the application (PDF)