VILLAGE OF MOUNT PLEASANT || NEXT ELECTION: FEBRUARY 18, 2020 - Spring Primary, APRIL 7, 2020 - Spring Election and Presidential Primary, AUGUST 11, 2020 - Partisan Primary, NOVEMBER 3, 2020 - General Election
In-Person Absentee Voting for the February and April election will be posted as soon as the hours become available
All In-Person Voting will be conducted at the Village Hall. On Election Day, please go to your assigned polling location. Check MyVote for important deadlines!
ATTENTION: ALL ABSENTEE BALLOTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE FEBRUARY AND APRIL ELECTION AS SOON AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE - MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR ID WHEN REQUESTING AN ABSENTEE BALLOT BY MAIL
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What times do the polling places open and close?
The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on election day.
Do I need to show identification to vote?
Yes. Voters are required to show photo ID to vote. Visit Bring It to the Ballot for more information.
Am I currently registered to vote?
How do I register to vote or change my voting address?
There are several options:
- Register/change your registration on-line at MyVote.
- Visit the Village Clerk's office, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
- Register on the day of any election at your polling place. Locate your polling place.
- When you register in person, you MUST provide a valid Wisconsin driver's license or ID number and show proof of residency.
- Register by mail at MyVote Wisconsin.
- When you register by mail, you MUST send a photocopy of your driver's license.
- FILL OUT ALL INFORMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION- MISSING INFORMATION WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR REGISTRATION. IF YOU HAVE A WISCONSIN ID, YOU MUST LIST THE NUMBER ON THE REGISTRATION. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.
How can I get an absentee ballot?
- Find information on absentee ballots
- Ballots are available approximately 4 weeks before any election.
- View the application.
- Mail the completed application to: Village Clerk, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
What election activity does the Village Clerk conduct?
- Voter registration
- Candidate registration
- Assign and oversee pollworkers
- Comprehensive voting system administration
- Absentee ballot administration
How can I become a pollworker?