- You are here:
VILLAGE OF MOUNT PLEASANT || 2023 ELECTION SCHEDULE:
- Spring Primary Election - Tuesday, February 21
- Spring Election - Tuesday, April 4
Confirm your voting ward and location at MyVote.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What times do the polling places open and close?
The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on election day.
Is Curbside Voting Available?
Yes. Curbside voting is available during In-Person Absentee Voting and Election day at your polling place. Call Village Hall during voting hours at 262-664-7800 Option 3.
Do I need to show identification to vote?
Yes. Voters are required to show photo ID to vote. Visit Bring It to the Ballot for more information.
Am I currently registered to vote?
View your current Wisconsin voter registration status here.
How do I register to vote or change my voting address?
There are several options:
- Register/change your registration on-line at MyVote.
- Visit the Village Clerk's office, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
- Register on the day of any election at your polling place. Locate your polling place.
- When you register in person, you MUST provide a valid Wisconsin driver's license or ID number and show proof of residency.
- Register by mail at MyVote Wisconsin.
- When you register by mail, you MUST send a photocopy of your driver's license.
- FILL OUT ALL INFORMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION- MISSING INFORMATION WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR REGISTRATION. IF YOU HAVE A WISCONSIN ID, YOU MUST LIST THE NUMBER ON THE REGISTRATION. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.
How can I get an absentee ballot?
- Find information on absentee ballots
- Ballots are available approximately 4 weeks before any election.
- View the application.
- Mail the completed application to: Village Clerk, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
Where is my polling place?
Locate your polling place, or contact the Village Clerk at 262-664-7800 or e-mail Stephanie Kohlhagen
What election activity does the Village Clerk conduct?
- Voter registration
- Candidate registration
- Assign and oversee pollworkers
- Comprehensive voting system administration
- Absentee ballot administration
How can I become a pollworker?
Download the application (PDF)