VILLAGE OF MOUNT PLEASANT || NEXT ELECTION: APRIL 2, 2019
In-Person Absentee Voting for the April 2, 2019 election will start March 18th and end on March 29th. The hours will be from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm M-F with the exception of March 29 in which the hours will be extended - March 29 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
All In-Person Voting will be conducted at the Village Hall. On Election Day, April 2, 2019 please go to your assigned polling location. Check MyVote for important deadlines!
ATTENTION: ALL ABSENTEE BALLOTS HAVE BEEN ISSUED FOR THE APRIL 2, 2019 SPRING ELECTION
All ballots were mailed out yesterday, March 19, 2019. Please contact our office Friday afternoon (March 22, 2019) if you still have not received your ballot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What times do the polling places open and close?
The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on election day.
Do I need to show identification to vote?
Yes. Voters are required to show photo ID to vote. Visit Bring It to the Ballot for more information.
Am I currently registered to vote?
How do I register to vote or change my voting address?
There are several options:
- Register/change your registration on-line at MyVote.
- Visit the Village Clerk's office, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
- Register on the day of any election at your polling place. Locate your polling place.
- When you register in person, you MUST provide a valid Wisconsin driver's license or ID number and show proof of residency.
- Register by mail at MyVote Wisconsin.
- When you register by mail, you MUST send a photocopy of your driver's license.
- FILL OUT ALL INFORMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION- MISSING INFORMATION WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR REGISTRATION. IF YOU HAVE A WISCONSIN ID, YOU MUST LIST THE NUMBER ON THE REGISTRATION. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.
How can I get an absentee ballot?
- Find information on absentee ballots
- Ballots are available approximately 4 weeks before any election.
- View the application.
- Mail the completed application to: Village Clerk, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
What election activity does the Village Clerk conduct?
- Voter registration
- Candidate registration
- Assign and oversee pollworkers
- Comprehensive voting system administration
- Absentee ballot administration
How can I become a pollworker?