Board of Review
|Jason Evitts||Citizen Memberemail@example.com|
|Russ Weyers||Citizen Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kai Jensen (Alternate)||Citizen Memberemail@example.com|
|Joseph Mandala (Alternate)||Citizen Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Kis||Citizen Memberemail@example.com|
|Willie Riley||Citizen Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Suprak||Citizen Memberemail@example.com|
|Stepanie Kohlhagen||Village Clerk-Treasurer/Stafffirstname.lastname@example.org||262-664-7800|
Open Book for 2018 will begin on May 4, 2018 | Hours for Open Book will be 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM |
Monday - Friday | Location: Village Hall, 8811 Campus Dr, Mount Pleasant
Board of Review first session will be held on June 18, 2018 at 9:00 AM
To file a formal appeal – you must give notice of your intent to appeal by contacting the Board of Review (BOR) clerk at least 48 hours before the BOR begins. Complete and file your appeal form with the BOR clerk no later than the first two hours of the BOR’s first meeting. Make sure you file a completed form or the BOR may not review your appeal
The Board of Review is a statutorily-required local board. By our ordinance, it consists of citizen members. It is a quasi-judicial (court-like) body empowered with three primary duties:
- The Board of Review can adjust assessments when they have been proven incorrect by sworn oral testimony.
- The Board of Review can correct errors or omissions in the descriptions or computations found on the assessment roll.
- The Board of Review can check the assessment roll for omitted property and double assessments.
For More Information
Please visit the Wisconsin Department of Revenue FAQ for additional resources and information about process, procedures, and filing an objection.
- Objection to Real Property Assessment form (Real Estate)
- Objection to Personal Property Assessment form (Businesses)
- 2018 Guide for Property Owners
- 2018 Property Assessment Appeal Guide