Village Clerk & Treasurer
REAL ESTATE TAX PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE TO RACINE COUNTY TREASURER AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2018- PLEASE USE THE RACINE COUNTY LINK BELOW TO OBTAIN A TAX RECEIPT
- Please visit the Racine County link on this page to access your tax bill on line. Tax bills will be available by the 3rd week in December.
- The instructions on Racine County's page will guide you through the payment process. You can print your tax bill and you can produce your own receipts. Please note that the receipt option for this year's payments will not be available until mid February 2018. However, you can print past tax payments.
- The best way to have your tax questions answered is by email - please email your questions to the Clerk's Office. Contact information can be found on the right-hand side of this page.
- Please note that due to high call volumes, please leave a message. We will respond within 3 business days, or you can stop during office hours (8-5 M-F)
- DO NOT PAY YOUR TAXES IN CASH AT VILLAGE HALL.
- Please use Johnson Bank when making tax payments in cash.
- Online payments will be accepted until January 31, 2018. After that date, you will need to make all on line payments through the Racine County site.
- We had over 200 checks made out incorrectly last year - please make sure the written line matches the numeric line on your check. Checks are to be payable to the Village of Mount Pleasant until January 31, 2018. After that time, you will need to make your check out to Racine County Treasurer.
- Any NSF checks we receive will be charged an additional $25 by the Village.
- Quick link to tax bills.
- Become a Pollworker
- Licence My Cat or Dog
- Pay My Taxes
- Register to Vote
- Apply For or Renew a Liquor License
- Obtain Other Licenses
- Make an Open Records Request
- Rent a Park: call 1-262-664-7800
- Read Meeting Agendas or Minutes
Location: Village Clerk-Treasurer, 8811 Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
Hours: Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please arrive by 4:30 if you plan on submitting paperwork for any Village licenses
Due to heavy call volume, email is the preferred method of contact - see above